I am here! All is well in the Pig Pen (mostly).
The past month has been go go go, and I am sofuckingtired. Like afraid of falling asleep while driving tired.
Last week we were in San Diego for a few days, too bad it was not a vacation… well if wasn’t for me anyway. I was attending a Tribal Economics Conference, or something like that anyway. The twins did fairly well in the hotel room with Chad and my dear sweet friend Miranda. Chad and I managed to sneak out to dinner one night while 2 of my lovely co-workers watched the twins. They now see why I am so tired.
The twins’ sleeping patterns (or non sleeping) are really starting to kill us. Chad and I have been at each other’s throats lately. We are just so so tired. I don’t understand how the twins can still not be sleeping better. I don’t even expect them to sleep 7-10 hour straight (like it seems every other baby does). I would LOVE it if they would sleep 4 or 5 hours straight. If they slept for 6 I would probably die of excitement. Right now we are lucky if they sleep 2 hours in between wake ups, and it is getting harder to get them back to sleep. I am so tired that I could cry.
I really want to do a proper update, time is just hard to come by while I am so swamped! Here are a few highlights:
- The twins are now 8 months!
- Still no actual crawling, but Cash has gotten pretty good at going backwards.
- Cash pulled himself up to standing last night, and finally got that damned tooth.
- Patience has zero teeth, but has had a growth spurt I think.
- We are still nursing, but I have decided to cut down pumping at work.
- Patience talks and tells Cash stories while he smiles and laughs.
I miss interacting with everyone! Please please please send me sleep vibes! I am dying over here.